If you have issues with the cosmetics you buy and use, try these natural deodorants that you can make yourself
1. Hold two pieces of lemon for three to five minutes under your armpits. Citric acid will effectively destroy bacteria that cause an unpleasant smell of sweat.
2. Massage your armpits in the morning with tampons made from wool soaked in apple cider or wine vinegar (6%). Acetic acid acts similarly to citric acid.
3. Essential oils of orange, grapefruit, and rosemary have antibacterial properties. However, in a pure form they can irritate the skin, so be careful. Choose base oil (from grape seeds, wheat or chamomile) and mix it with essential oils in a ratio of 2: 1.
4. One tablespoon of apothecary chamomile or oak crust put in a cup of boiling water. After one hour, drain the mixture and put in juice from one lemon. With the mixture, rub the armpits or spray the skin several times a day with it.
5. One tablespoon of grated walnuts leaves or horsetail (herb) pour with a glass of vodka. Close it in a bottle and keep it for ten days in a dark place. Sweep the liquid and apply it to the skin under the bosom.
6. Put one tablespoon the rosemary in half a cup of boiling water. After 10 minutes, drain and let it cool down. Add to this a glass cup of vodka and 10-20 drops of any essential oil. Apply it to the disputed area.
7. Powder the armpits with baking soda. You can also make a solution: a spoonful of soda with boiled water.
8. You can pour the powder around the whole body, not just some of its parts. It will make yourself feel fresher, and it will also ease your irritation.
9. Mix two tablespoons of cornstarch with two tablespoons of baking soda. Add 50 ml of coconut oil and 30-40 drops of any essential oil. Place the mixture in a blank package of deodorant or antiperspirant sticker. A smaller jar with a wide opening can also be used for this. Use it as a classic roll on.
Even natural remedies require caution. Be sure to test them on the inner elbows, where the skin is slimmer. If after 30 minutes there is no irritation, you can use them.
Do not apply anti-sweating agents immediately after epilation and depilation. Wait a few hours until the wounds are healed. Do not use antiperspirants if you are preparing for sunbathing so as not to blacken unevenly. Also, avoid them before intensive training or before staying in the sauna.