When you have eczema you know that your skin gets red. You have small pus bubbles and they are usually itching. It is believed that the eczema is a result of a genetic defect. Resulting in abnormalities in the barrier function of the skin. The burns are a skin condition that you can get from sun explosion or other sources.
Here are some old natural cures for eczema that you will be awed:
When you have this disease it is very important to establish a normal exchange of the substances. And to prevent the dirt from your body to be disposed of through pores.
Cure eczema with these juices
1) Juice from a pumpkin (one glass a day before or after eating); juice from carrots (one glass a day in combination with pumpkin juice).
2) Use a mixture of juices from carrots celery and parsley (two tablespoons, three times a day after eating); mixture of juices from carrots, celery, parsley and spinach (one tablespoon, two to three times a day after eating); also mixture of juices from pumpkin and carrot (1-2 tablespoon, few times a day); mixture of juices from pumpkin, carrots and green beans (one tablespoon few times a day after eating).
1) Plum juice. You should drink this juice this way: half full glass 3-4 times a day before eating in 8-10 days period.
2) Cherry juice. You should drink this juice half full glass three times a day before eating in 2-3 weeks period.
3) Blueberry juice.
– 1/3 glass of blueberry juice, 1/3 glass of blackberry juice, 1/4 glass of green apple juice. Mix all juices together and drink all of the mixtures in the morning.
– also 1/3 glass of blueberry juice, 1/3 glass of wild raspberries juice, 1/4 glass of apricot juice. Mix all the juices together. Drink the mixture three times a day after eating.
– 1/3 glass of blueberry juice, 1/4 glass of wild strawberry juice, three tablespoons of rosehip juice. Mix all together and drink the mixture once a day before going to bed.
Cures from carrots
1) Put a finely grated carrot on the skin where eczema occurs, every day, 2-3 times a day.
2) Put one teaspoon fresh root of carrots on eczema. That will reduce inflammation.
Old cures for burns and eczema
Folk medicine used honey, potatoes, and carrots for burns. You can also use these recipes for treating eczema.
1) Cure from honey:
-1 tsp honey
-1/2 glass of finely chopped potato
Mix them together and put 1 centimeter of the mixture on several times folded gauze. Cover the diseased skin for 2-3 hours. Change the gauze 2-3 times a day.
2) Cure from potatoes:
A mixture of finely chopped potatoes put on gauze. Put the gauze on the burnt skin and keep it for 2 hours. Repeat this procedure 5-6 times a day.
Share this old natural cures and help your friend and family in the fight against eczema and burns.