Cleaning your lungs sometimes is difficult to do, but you can always count on the natural remedies to do a good job.
These 5 remedies will help you eliminate phlegm and get rid of mucus.
1. Prepare a tea from one tablespoon of dry leafy leaves in a glass of boiled water. When the tea cools down slightly, strain it and add one tablespoon of honey. Take one tablespoon 2-3 times a day.
2. As a scalding agent, primrose tea is used. Pour a spoon of the spoon with a glass of water and cook for 10 minutes. On one cup of tea add one tablespoon of honey. Take three times a day for a tablespoon, one hour before eating.
3. In bronchitis and asthma, tea from a flower of meadow clover with honey is recommended. Pour a tablespoon of clover blossom with a glass of boiled water and add one tablespoon of honey. Drink it warm before eating.
4. For mucus removal and coughing, a mature cough helps the following: Take 10 grams of primrose, 20 grams of dried nettle, 20 grams of juniper berries, 10 grams of grass of grapefruit, 10 grams of rosewood and 60 grams of rosewood. Boil one tablespoon of these plants in 300 milliliters of boiling water. Chayov drinks it with honey, twice a day.
5. As a scalding agent, syrup of red berry juice is mixed in the same proportions with honey. Take one tablespoon 5-6 times a day.