What will happen to your body if you eat chia seeds every day?
What is chia seed?
Chia seed has existed for several thousand years. Aztec first mentioned chia seed as the basic food they used in religious rites but also for medical purposes, writes Stvarukus.
What are the benefits of chia seeds?
Chia is the richest plant of omega 3 fatty acids, proteins and fibers, and also contains a significant amount of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. Chia seed is excellent for skin regeneration, but also fat burning strengthens the body and positively affects the digestive organs. Nutritionists agree that sebaceous seeds are one of the best that you can consume if you feel weak, energy-free because they affect your muscles, and relieves energy in your body, and are often used by athletes. This seed also contains 37% of nutrient fibers that stimulate the operation of the bowel. A child, or a strict diet based on the consumption of this seed, has been shown to be great as prevention of colon cancer.
Reasons that you consume chia seeds every day:
- These seeds do not contain gluten.
- Due to the high concentration of fibers, they improve digestion and cure symptoms of digestive system diseases.
- Because of 20 percent omega 3 fatty acids it contains one of the best foods for the health of the brain and heart. They contain as many as eight times as many omega 3 fatty acids as salmon.
- They contain 20 percent protein.
- Contains 8 types of amino acids. They are a very powerful antioxidant, they have four times more antioxidants than blueberries.
- Also, they contain five times more calcium than milk.
- They contain seven times more orange vitamin C.
- Also, they contain three times more iron than spinach.
- Contain two times more potassium than bananas.
- It stimulates the health of the skin, hair, and nails.
- They have a positive effect on the leveling of blood glucose and are therefore excellent for diabetics.
- Chia seeds are a great replacement for eggs, just mix them with water to make a gel and add them to recipes as an egg replacement.
How many chia seeds you need to eat to see the effect?
Nutritionists recommend one teaspoon of chia seeds per day, and when you use them, drink plenty of water because they are very rich in fiber.
How can we consume the chia seeds?
The chia seed has a very mild and pleasant taste, and the simplest way is to flavor the seeds with some cheese or put them in some vitamin, light salad, and you can eat them yourself. The trick is to immerse them for 15 minutes in the water. Just to grow to a size that is 10 times higher than their usual. As with oatmeal, which is larger than seed. Your stomach will release your hormones, which will “inform you” that you are full.