Bananas are good for the heart and nerves because they contain a large amount of potassium.
Potassium protects the heart and keeps the nervous system in good shape. Potassium is also important for muscle contraction, it is good for kidneys and bones. It reduces the excretion of calcium in the urine and the formation of kidney stones, balances the calcium level in the body and reduces the risk of osteoporosis. Bananas are good for kidneys and bones. They contain tryptophan that helps produce serotonin that has calming brain efficiency. Bananas help to convert carbohydrates into glucose and thus maintain the proper blood sugar level.
9 Things That Happen To Your Body When You Eat Two Ripe Bananas Every
1. You will notice that the root of your hair will strengthen
2. Your skin will become golden gentle and tight
3. If you have problems with acne and skin irregularities, bananas will help you to solve this problem because of the magnesium they contain
4. It will also solve your constipation problem if you eat a ripe banana each morning after drinking a glass of lukewarm water with lemon on an empty stomach
5. If you are suffering from diarrhea, do not eat mature, but a yellow, mature banana
6. Bananas can alleviate the unpleasant symptoms of PMS
7. Regulate digestion
8. Normalize blood pressure
9. Reduce cholesterol