Apple cider vinegar contains about 90 different nutrients including potassium, magnesium, iron, copper, sodium, vitamin A, E and B, organic acids, probiotics, pectins, etc. When you mix it with honey, ginger, and turmeric you have a powerful remedy with great health benefits.
Here are the 7 benefits of apple cider vinegar with honey, ginger, and turmeric
1. Effectively accelerates circulation and heats the body, it acts anti-inflammatory and lowers blood pressure.
2. Regulates metabolism and can help weight loss.
3. Strengthens the immune system – the combination of vitamins, minerals and important trace elements is great for stimulating the work of the immune system.
4. With such a rich nutrient composition, it is not surprising that this remedy has so many health benefits. It acts antiviral, antibacterial, antifungal, but also helps in eliminating harmful toxins from the body.
5. If you consume it in the morning will help you with easier and quicker digestion and easier gut emptying. It also helps in lowering blood sugar levels, as well as purifying the body from toxins.
6. The combination of these 4 ingredients is excellent for detoxification.
7. The use of turmeric in hot teas is one way to increase the absorption and bioavailability of curcumin and to take advantage of all the health benefits it has in this powerful spice.
Prepare the tea so that you will make about 1-2 cm of fresh ginger root and cook in 400 ml of boiled water for 2-3 minutes. Then add ½ teaspoon turmeric and mix well. Allow to cool for about 10-15 minutes, then add the honey and a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar. Half of this drink or 200 ml drink in the morning on an empty stomach, and the other half before lunch.
Do not forget that health comes from what we eat and drink. Small changes in everyday habits can do a lot for our health and how we feel.