It contains three times as much iron as spinach and is a true source of protein, and can also be used for skin care and water purification.
If you are concerned about your health, you must have heard about the Moringa herb. This herb is already widely commented on by the media because of its health benefits. Morringa tree grows in parts in Africa and Asia.
And the most interesting thing about this herb is that every part of it is eaten. The fruit, the seeds, the root and everything else. The seeds are very commonly used in sweets in South India due to its unique taste.
In addition, we distinguish some of the health benefits of the Moringa:
- The seed of the herb is used to produce oil similar to olive oil in terms of nutrition. Also, the oil is rich in antioxidants and its shelf life is unlimited.
- The tea from Moringa has the ability to increase energy levels and can be used instead of coffee. Moringa contains four times as much vitamin A than carrots. At the same time, there is a good source of beta-carotene.
- Research has shown that this herb as a dietary supplement is significantly better than other vitamins and supplements that are available on the market. Due to the fact that it does not contain synthetic ingredients.
- Also, the Moringa has twice as much protein per gram than casual yogurt, four times as many calcium per gram as milk. There are three times as much calcium per gram of bananas and seven times as much vitamin C than oranges.
- In addition to all the benefits of the Moringa, there are numerous claims from scientists who say that this herb has anticancer effects. In fact, the herb contains many possible compounds that fights different types of cancer. Ovarian cancer, liver cancer, and lung cancer.
The list of health benefits does not end here.
The herb is also used as a water purifier, improves lactation and is a powerful skin scrubber. It can also be used to treat wounds, insect stings and burns.
Most importantly, Moringa does not have side effects and is safe for children, pregnant women and adults.
Moringa has a nice taste and is an excellent nutritional supplement. Its leaves are usually powdered and drank as tea, but salads and spices are also made.
At the beginning, about six grams of Moringa is needed daily.
In addition to nutrition, the Moringa oil is also used in the cosmetics industry for making perfumes.