With its incredible medicinal properties and characteristic yellow color, the turmeric contains substance curcumin. It most effectively affects the cardiovascular system of people. Thanks to this, the state of the endothelium (this is a layer that covers the inner surface of the blood vessels) has improved. Turmeric is also a powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory agent.
In general, inflammatory processes in the human body develop due to pathogenic agents such as bacteria. They challenge our immunity and force our body to take protective measures. One of these protective measures is inflammation. It is natural and necessary for the healing of the human process. Problems begin when inflammatory processes become chronic. Some people develop chronic inflammation of the joints due to arthritis, others develop swelling in the legs due to fluid retention. In this sense, the turmeric molecules are able to integrate into the cells of the body and to balance the negative consequences of the inflammatory processes.
In addition, read a few ways to make turmeric drinks to reduce pain and inflammation, and enjoy the amount of health you enter into the body.
- Requirements: half a lemon juice, ¼ teaspoon turmeric, optional cinnamon, a small teaspoon of honey, also a teaspoon of coconut oil, 1 tablespoon hot water, which can be replaced with milk as well.
- Preparation: Preheat a glass of warm water and add honey, lemon juice and turmeric in it. Mix these ingredients nicely and drink.
- Requirement: a glass of fresh yogurt, a small spoon of honey and a half a teaspoon of turmeric.
- Preparation: Mix the honey and turmeric and honey in the yogurt, and drink this mixture after dinner. It helps with the melting of pounds
andis drunk in smaller sips, which is also useful for the stomach.
Turmeric ginger tea
- Requirements: 1 teaspoon turmeric, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, also 1 teaspoon ginger, 2 small glasses of water, 1 teaspoon of honey.
- Preparation: After you mix all the ingredients, it is important to know that all spices are equal in quantity. It works great for the entire body, for reducing fat and losing weight, and reducing inflammation and chronic pain.
- Requirements: a small spoon of coconut oil, a small tablespoon of turmeric, one roast cinnamon, nutmeg or cardamom, maple syrup.
- Preparation: All ingredients are mixed in a blender and several ice cubes are added as optional.
- Ingredients: 1 cup of almond milk (or coconut milk is a great alternative), 1 tablespoon coconut oil, ½ teaspoon of turmeric and honey.
- Preparation: Combine all ingredients with the exception of honey in the pot. While heating milk with oil and paste, do not let it boil. Finally, add honey at will.