In addition to relieving digestive disorders, this drink will help you in a variety of ways:
- alleviates the symptoms of arthritis,
- stimulates liver detoxification,
- encourages the flow of bile and reduces the risk of gallstones,
- stimulates blood circulation and reduces the risk of blood clots and
- has a powerful antiseptic effect and reduces the risk of stomach ulcers.
Add the black pepper, which increases the absorption of curcumin from turmeric, and honey that gives sweetness.
- 2 cups of coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 piece of ginger (5cm)
- 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
Put all the ingredients, except honey, in the pot and stir well. Boil until the mixture becomes boiled. Reduce the heat and continue cooking for 5 minutes. Remove from heat, add honey, stir well and serve.