This medicine is recommended for everyone, except for people who are taking medicines for dilution of blood. It will flush intestinal and liver toxins while you sleep.
Garlic is very healthy and brings many health benefits. Doctors recommend that it be consumed in normal quantities, primarily because of these reasons:
- It acts as an anticoagulant and prevents thrombosis
- It’s good for diabetes because it lowers blood sugar levels
- It has an antioxidant effect and prevents the development of cancer
- It helps with ulcer and gas
- Garlic is effective in combating various infections
- Reduces the level of cholesterol in the blood
- Facilitates and prevents colds and inflammations
Take small quantities of garlic and add to your dishes. It is enough one clove or two, no more, because it is harder to digest.
Another phenomenal quality of garlic is its power in only a few hours to make detoxification of the liver and intestines.
Just chop one or two cloves of garlic, put it on a spoon with a little water (you can also add lemon to soften and improve the taste), drink it before going to bed, and by the morning you will wash all toxins from the intestines and liver.
Note: This should not be pratcited more than once a day. Drink plenty of water while using this detoxification method.
Garlic is not recommended if you are taking anticoagulants (medicines for blood thinning).