Glucose (grape sugar) is an essential energy material primarily for muscle tissues, but also for heart muscles. Therefore, honey with weakened heart muscle is recommended as a dietary nutrient. But it should not be taken in large quantities with warm tea because it will cause sweating and accelerated heart work. This additional load is not good for the diseased heart; therefore, in heart disease, honey can be used in small quantities (one spoonful or spoonful 2-3 times a day) with milk, small cheeses, fruits and other nutrients.
These are the recipes on how to reduce high blood pressure naturally at home
Treating high blood pressure
1. In folk medicine, honey is used with vegetable juice. It takes a glass of beet juice, a glass of carrot juice, a glass of horseradish juice (the horseradish should stand in water for 36 hours), one lemon juice and a glass of honey. Mix all ingredients well. Take one tablespoon 2-3 times a day, one hour before meals or 2-3 hours after meals. The treatment lasts for two months.
2. Take a glass of carrot juice, a glass of juice from horseradish (the horseradish should be in the water 24-65 hours), add lemon juice and a glass of honey. Mix and take one tablespoon three times a day, one hour before meals or 2-3 hours after meals.
3. Chop the beets, drain the juice, mix it with honey. Take halfway cup 3-4 times a day before meals.
4. One tablespoon of a flower of meadow clover sprinkle it with a glass of boiling water and let it stand for half an hour. Strain it and add honey. Drink half a cup three times a day.
5. Fruits and flowers of hawthorn, grass from white mistletoe and ground garlic (all the ingredients have the same amount). Sprinkle one tablespoon of the mixture with a glass of boiled water, let it stand for 6-9 hours, strain it and add honey to taste. Take 1/4 cup, four times a day before eating. Prepare a dose sufficient for a day.
The listed recipes are just a supplement and a remedy in the treatment of how to reduce high blood pressure naturally at home. As we have said, honey is a quality nutrient product, therefore it is useful not only for the sick, but also for healthy people, and especially for children.
All the mixtures are stored in well-closed glassware (jars) in a cool place. In the initial stages of the disease, these treatments provide good results.