Cleaning blood vessels from bad cholesterol is a guarantee of a good condition of the bloodstream and of the cardiovascular system. It is also a prevention of diseases such as hypertension, atherosclerosis, heart attack, and stroke. After the treatment of bad cholesterol, headaches pass, normalizes arterial pressure, improves the general tone of the body.
Before you start treating your blood vessels, you should clean the bowl with salt water. Otherwise, toxins and sludge are re-accumulated in the blood, bringing your entire work to a minimum.
Lowering Bad Cholesterol 6 Natural Remedies
1. Mix 100 g of dried chamomile flowers from a pharmacy, dwarf everlast, yarrow and birch buds. Sprinkle a spoon of the mixture with half a liter of boiling water, leave to stand for half an hour, then strain. Drink half a cup at bedtime, with a spoonful of honey. In the morning warm the remaining part, add a teaspoon of honey and drink it for 15-20 minutes before breakfast. Treatment lasts until the mixture is completely gone. You should store it in a nicely sealed jar.
2. Cut a kilo and half walnuts. Keep them in the fridge. Eat a spoon of walnuts, with half a glass of water, half an hour before eating, in the morning and at night. Treatment lasts two months.
3. Mix a glass of grated horseradish, a glass of grated lemon (ground on meat machines with the peel, but without seeds) and crushed garlic. Add a glass of boiled water, allow to stand for 24 hours in the refrigerator. Take a tablespoon three times a day for half an hour before eating, with a teaspoon of honey. Treatment lasts a month.
4. To clean yourself from the cholesterol, you can use tomato juices, carrots, a mixture of apple and beets. You can drink 1 glass in the morning before eating, combining: the first day of carrots, second-day tomatoes, third-day apples and beets (mix the last one in equal parts, and the beet juice before it put it to “connect” at least two hours).
5. The eggplant effectively reduces the level of cholesterol in the body. It is recommended to add it to salads, stews, but also to store it beforehand in salted water to eject bitterness.
6. Another food that greatly lowers cholesterol is red grapefruit. Consuming only one fruit per day is extremely useful in preventing the development of cardiovascular diseases, regulation of triglycerides and cholesterol.