Apricots have long been used to treat and prevent various kidney diseases, as well as mainly for cardiovascular disease. First, researchers claim that apricots are beneficial to the heart.
Apricots prevent cardiovascular disease and stabilize blood pressure
This delicious fruit is topical in this period. It tastes great and smells, it stimulates the work of the cardiovascular system and helps prevent heart disease. They are rich in potassium, which stabilizes blood pressure.
Apricots also contribute to the elimination of toxins from the human body.
They are also useful for pregnant women and people with anemia. The mineral salts in them stimulate digestion and speed up metabolism.
Apricots also help with bad circulation, abnormal heart rhythm and are great for heart attack prevention. They strengthen the heart muscle and should be part of the diet of all those who have heart disease.
Health benefits of apricot:
- They are low-calorie but rich in vitamins A, B2, B3, and C, as well as use natural sugars.
- Contains 10 times more magnesium than other fruits.
- The famous Middle Eastern doctor Avicenna (980-1037) wrote about the great healing of this fruit.
- Apricot juice is a good source of calcium and iron and this is why it is recommended for pregnant women and young children. Natural 100-percent juice (150ml) meets our daily carotene needs.
- Dried apricots (100-150 grams daily) are recommended for children and older people as a natural remedy.
- Dried apricots are rich in potassium carbonate, which is needed for people suffering from various heart problems, especially arrhythmia.
- Improved brain function due to the high magnesium and phosphorus content. These elements can help normalize blood pressure.
- It has a positive effect on our eyes. Apricots contain good amounts of vitamin A so they can improve eyesight.
- Juice can reduce acidity in the stomach and reduce symptoms such as bloating.
- Apricot tea reduces the pain associated with digestive system problems.
- Apricot is a perfect diuretic. For maximum effect, 70 to 80 grams of apricot juice is recommended 6-7 times daily.